A Pick up NOW button has started showing on my holds list in the app. What's it do? Last Updated: Nov 16, 2020 Views: 294
A Pick up NOW button has started showing on my holds list in the app. What's it do?
This is only in the FVRL app, and it allows you to arrange for curbside pickup of your holds.
Here's how it works:
- In the app, go to My Account and tap Holds.
- You'll see a PICK UP NOW button at the top of the holds display when there are holds available for any of the cards in your app. You can scroll down the list of holds to find out which are "BEING_HELD."
- Tap the PICK UP NOW button when you're ready to come to the library.
- Fill in the "About You" section with information to help us prepare for your arrival.
- Tap "I'm on my way."
- If you give us some idea of when you'll get there, even better! That will help us get your items into your hands with less waiting at the building.
- Tap "I'm here" when you get to the library.
- If you need to communicate with us, use the message box.
- When your checkouts have been delivered, tap "Done - I have my items."
That's it! Want to learn more about our curbside service? Read all about it on our website!
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2020 Views: 294