How do I borrow a Wi-Fi hotspot? Last Updated: Oct 08, 2020 Views: 31
How do I borrow a Wi-Fi hotspot?
Here are the Wi-Fi hotspot borrowing details:
- Use your library card to request a hotspot in the Library Catalog. Hotspots are not available to Reciprocal cards at this time.
- You can borrow one hotspot at a time per library card.
- The initial borrowing period for a hotspot is three weeks. It is renewable (and will renew automatically) if there are no requests from other patrons.
- The hotspot will work only in places where Verizon cell phone signal is available.
- If the hotspot stops working, please return it to us as soon as possible.
If you have additional questions, please Contact Us.
Last Updated: Oct 08, 2020 Views: 31