Why do I have two library cards in Libby? Last Updated: Jun 14, 2019 Views: 444
Why do I have two library cards in Libby?
If you have already verified your library card in Libby when prompted, you likely still have two visible "cards" attached to your Libby account. To avoid confusion and remove the duplicate due date information, please do the following:
- Close your app and re-open it.
- Tap the Libby face in the upper right corner.
- Tap "See Library Cards."
- You'll likely see two cards listed, one with a card number and one with some words like "FVRL Card" or "My Card" etc.
- Under the card with the words, tap the "Actions" link.
- Choose "Remove Card" and complete the process.
When you go back, you should now only have one FVRL card listed--the one with the card number. If you look at your Loans shelf and tap the due date, you should see only a single due date/time listed.
Need more tech help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2019 Views: 444