What is the FVRL Everything Card? Last Updated: Jun 14, 2019 Views: 483
What is the FVRL Everything Card?
The Everything Card provides complete access to all FVRL library privileges.
- Who can get one?
- FVRL district residents or property owners of all ages.
- How do I sign up?
- Bring your current photo ID and proof of residential address to any staffed FVRL library. Parents or guardians may use their ID to get cards for their children, but be sure to bring the children with you.
- What can I do with it?
- Borrow up to 50 physical items at a time (books, CDs, DVDs, magazines, etc.) and place up to 50 holds.
- Use all our digital resources: eBooks, eAudio and eComics, eMagazines, eResources, music and streaming video.
- Request items through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad).
- Use FVRL's Experience Passes.
- Use internet computers in the library.
- Does it expire?
- Yes, every two years, but you can renew it by verifying your contact information.
A Limited Card is available for adults and minors (17 and under) who don't have proof of address when they register, or for minors who don't have a parental signature. This card allows access to our digital collection and checkout of three physical items, and it never gets referred to the collection agency. Minors who want to upgrade to an Everything Card will need to bring their parent/guardian in to the library or have them complete an authorization form (available on our Get a Library Card page.
Limited cards expire after one year. To renew your card, please contact us or visit a library.
For more information about all FVRL library cards, go to our Get a Library Card page.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Jun 14, 2019 Views: 483