How do I update my card number in Libby? Last Updated: Jan 15, 2020 Views: 669
How do I update my card number in Libby?
If you encounter an error with your library card in the Libby app, and your card isn't expired, you might need to remove the existing number and add your current number.
To delete a card:
- Open the Libby app, then tap the Libby icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap "See library cards."
- Scroll down to the old card number and tap "Actions."
- Tap "Remove Card" and confirm.
To add a card number to the app:
- Follow steps one and two above
- Tap "Add Another Card"
- Tap "Enter Library Account Details"
- Enter your card number and tap "Next"
- Enter your PIN and tap "Sign In"
- You can rename your card number if you wish or just tap "Next"
- Tap "Hide" in the upper right-hand corner to return to the main part of the app
Need more tech help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Jan 15, 2020 Views: 669