How will I know when my eBook or audiobook hold is available? Last Updated: Mar 03, 2020 Views: 246
How will I know when my eBook or audiobook hold is available?
Libby app users will be notified by in-app notifications, push notifications, and/or email. For more information about adjusting your push or in-app menu badge notification preferences, click here.
If you don't use Libby (or you use multiple methods to borrow and read ebooks & eAudiobooks), you'll need to make sure OverDrive has your current email address. For information about activating or reactivating email notifications from OverDrive, including Libby, click here.
Note: As of March 3, 2020, OverDrive ended its Automatic Checkout feature. You now have 3 days (instead of the previous 4) to either check out an available hold, suspend it, or cancel it. For more information, click here. Please make sure your notification preferences are up to date.
Please remember that just because you choose "deliver later" to suspend a hold for X number of days, this does not mean the title will necessarily be available on that date--as with all other suspended holds, you must wait until the next copy becomes available.
Did you miss an OverDrive hold and you don't remember the title? If you're using the Libby app, you can see your hold history in the "Activity" tab on your Shelf. Find more information about Libby.
- Your available holds are automatically checked out to you.
- If you already have seven items checked out, your hold goes to the next person in line, but you stay at the top of the hold queue.
- Once you've returned an item, RBdigital will automatically check the next available copy out to you.
Are you missing your email notices because you need to change your email address?
- OverDrive: Follow these instructions to update your email address.
- RBdigital: Ask us to update your email address.
Note: changing your email address in OverDrive or RBdigital does not affect your library account.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Mar 03, 2020 Views: 246