How do I save a Temporary List to "My Lists" in my library account? Last Updated: May 31, 2019 Views: 78
How do I save a Temporary List to "My Lists" in my library account?
Our catalog has a feature called "My Lists," which you can use when you're signed in to your library account. When you aren't signed in to your account, you can save titles to a Temporary List. Titles added to a temporary list last only until you close the tab/window if you do not first save the list:
- Once you have titles saved to a Temporary List, sign in to your account by clicking Log In.
- When you're successfully logged in, click My Lists.
- Select Save Temporary List from the Select an Action drop-down menu.
- Type the name for your new list and click Save.
- You should be able to see your new list name in the left column.
To edit a list or move items from one list to another, see these instructions.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: May 31, 2019 Views: 78