How do I save titles from my search results in the catalog to a Temporary List? Last Updated: May 31, 2019 Views: 66
How do I save titles from my search results in the catalog to a Temporary List?
Our catalog has a feature called "My Lists," which you can use when you're signed in to your library account. When you aren't signed in to your account, you can save titles to a Temporary List. (Titles added to a temporary list last only until you close the tab/window if you do not save the list.)
- From the FVRL home page or the Catalog, search for items you're interested in borrowing.
- Click the check boxes next to the titles you'd like to save to a temporary list.
- From the Select an Action drop-down menu, choose Add to My Lists.
- You will see a confirmation message listing the titles Added to Temporary List. Click the x to close the pop-up window.
- To view your Temporary List, click My Lists in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the check boxes next to the items you want, and choose Place Hold(s), Delete Selected, Email, or Print from the Select an Action menu.
- To save a Temporary List, follow these instructions.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: May 31, 2019 Views: 66