How do I alter or edit a List in my library account? Last Updated: Mar 28, 2020 Views: 63
How do I alter or edit a List in my library account?
Our catalog has a feature called "My Lists," which you can use when you're signed in to your library account. To alter/edit an existing List:
- Starting at www.fvrl.org, either click the yellow My Account/Renew button, OR click Log in from the "My Account column" of the "Using the Library" menu.
- Type in your library card number and PIN when prompted, and click Log in.
- Select My Lists in the menu at the top of the page.
- You should now see your lists in the left column. Click on a list title to view its contents in the larger column.
- Place checks in front of the titles on which you wish to take action, then Select an Action from the drop-down menu. Depending on your choice, you may need to take additional steps to complete the process.
Note: You may copy, move, or delete the titles from your list. You may also place a hold, email, or print the titles.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2020 Views: 63