How do I place a hold (on a physical item) in your catalog? Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019 Views: 564
How do I place a hold (on a physical item) in your catalog?
- Starting at www.fvrl.org, search for a title, author, or topic of interest and refine your search results as necessary.
- Click the Place Hold button next to the title you wish to request, or to place more than one hold at a time, put a check next to the titles you wish to put on hold and select Place Hold(s) from the Select an Action drop-down menu.
- If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so. Log in using your library card number (all 14 digits, no spaces) and PIN.
- Choose a pickup location for each of the holds and click Place Hold(s).
*Note: The preferred pickup location is the default choice. You can change your preferred pickup location by going into My Account.
- You should see a success message. Close this window by clicking OK.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Jun 17, 2019 Views: 564