The RBdigital app won't let me sign in. Last Updated: Jul 07, 2020 Views: 926
The RBdigital app won't let me sign in.
Don't worry, it's fixable! In most cases, it just means you're using an incorrect username or password. Luckily, RBdigital gives you the option to change both. We recommend making your library card number your username, and your library PIN your password.
Need to change your password?
- Navigate to the RBdigital website and click the "sign in" button in the upper right corner of the page. Look under the username and password boxes for "Forgot password / username" and click the link.
- Provide your username or email address to receive a link to change your password. If you get a message that your email is not recognized, contact us for assistance.
Can't remember either your username or your password?
- Try using your email address as a username. If RBdigital does not recognize any email addresses you try, contact us for assistance. Be sure to provide your library card number and PIN when you fill out the form.
Couldn't sign in when you uninstalled and reinstalled the app?
- Uninstall and reinstall again, and when you are asked to pick a library system, look beneath "Fort Vancouver Regional Library District" for your username to verify that it is correct. The RBdigital app will only let you sign in with your current username.
Don't know your card number?
- Contact us, and provide your full name, PIN, and birth date to verify your identity so we can email the card number to you.
Don't know your PIN?
Need further assistance? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2020 Views: 926