Can I send a fax at the library? Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020 Views: 464
Can I send a fax at the library?
FVRLibraries don't have fax machines, but our photocopiers will scan images (both in black & white and in color) to your USB drive free of charge. Then you can send your scanned files from your drive through the internet fax service of your choice. Here's how:
- Insert your USB drive (with the document(s) saved on it) into the computer’s USB port.
- Log in to a library computer with your library card number and library PIN.
- Open an internet browser and a (limited) free faxing service, like one of these:
- Fill in the sender/receiver information indicating the destination for the fax.
- Choose File or Browse to select and upload the document from the USB drive.
- Select any other available options that you want and fill out any codes the service requires.
- Some services ask you to click a "send fax" link in an email you receive from them.
- Check your email to see a message confirming the fax was sent.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Jan 17, 2020 Views: 464