I chose the wrong pickup location when I placed my hold! How do I change it to the branch I want? Last Updated: Apr 10, 2019 Views: 118
I chose the wrong pickup location when I placed my hold! How do I change it to the branch I want?
You can edit the pickup location on any of your pending (i.e. unavailable) holds by following these instructions:
- Log in to your account from www.fvrl.org or the catalog.
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
- From the Holds tab in the My Account view, click the check box next to the hold you'd like to change, and click the Edit Pickup Location(s) button.
- Choose your preferred pickup location from the drop-down menu and click Change.
- Click OK to close the confirmation window.
If your hold is currently showing as available for you to pick up but isn't at the branch you wanted, please contact us with your card number, PIN, title of the item(s) in question, and which branch you want as your pickup location.
You can also change your default pickup location at any time by logging into your library account and editing your Preferences.
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2019 Views: 118