How do I search for a particular type of material to borrow, eg. books, audiobooks, or DVDs? Last Updated: Oct 10, 2019 Views: 133
How do I search for a particular type of material to borrow, eg. books, audiobooks, or DVDs?
If you know you only want to look at DVDs, audiobooks, or print books, leave the search box on the home page of our website blank and click "Search." This will take you to our catalog home page, so you can see additional categories you can use for searching.
Click the little triangle on the "Everything" drop-down menu to see how you can narrow your search:
- Everything is the default, and will provide results in all formats, from print book to DVD, and eBook to audiobook.
- eBooks & eAudio searches will only include eBooks and eAudio available from OverDrive, RBDigital, or Odilo.
- Print & Physical Material is the choice to make if you don't want to see any digital eBooks or eAudio titles mixed in with your search results.
- Physical Items can be searched by choosing the material label that matches your needs:
- Audiobooks (CDs or Playaways)
- Large print materials
- Graphic novels
- Book discussion kits
With one of these format choices selected in the menu, enter your search term(s) in the search box to get a list of results. You might also wish to choose which field(s) to search by selecting a choice from the second drop-down menu, and then use the filters in the left-hand column to further narrow your results list.
Need more help? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Oct 10, 2019 Views: 133