How do I access Flipster magazines? Last Updated: Jan 03, 2020 Views: 45
How do I access Flipster magazines?
Flipster offers digital magazines and can be accessed online or downloaded to a mobile device via their app. This service replaces our access to RBdigital magazines as of Jan. 1, 2020.
How it works:
- Sign in from outside the FVRLibraries or to the Flipster app using your library card and PIN. No sign-in is required when accessing Flipster from within any of our library locations.
- There is no limit on the number of issues you can access.
- Most titles can be downloaded to the Flipster app and kept indefinitely. However, some popular titles expire after 2 days (for weekly publications) or 7 days (for monthly or seasonal publications). These titles will display the time remaining or, once expired, be grayed out.
- Flipster does not sync across devices. You can download the same content to multiple devices, but you must do so manually.
- If your iOS device is in Dark Mode, you may wish to change to Light Mode while using Flipster to make it easier to browse categories or search.
- For more information, see Flipster's handouts for iOS or Android.
The Flipster subscription list is reviewed and updated in October each year for the following calendar year. Title suggestions received throughout the year will be recorded and considered in the annual review process. If you wish to suggest a magazine title or topic for consideration, please fill out the Ask a Librarian form and tell us that you're requesting an addition to the library's Flipster titles.
Last Updated: Jan 03, 2020 Views: 45