How do I update my email address in OverDrive? Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 106
How do I update my email address in OverDrive?
You can update your OverDrive email three ways:
In the Libby app:
- Tap the Libby icon in the upper right corner of the app home page.
- Tap "Set Up Libby"
- Tap "Edit All Holds"
- Delete the old email and type in the new one.
Through an unavailable hold:
- Sign in to OverDrive in a browser or the OverDrive app.
- Tap the three bars at the top right.
- Tap My Account, then tap Holds.
- Choose any hold and look beneath the cover for "Edit email". Click and enter your new email. Updating the email in one hold will update the email in all other holds.
- Sign in, then look for your name in the upper right corner and click on the down-arrow next to it.
- Click "Settings" on the drop-down menu, erase the old email listed under "Personal details" and type in the new email address.
- Scroll down and click "Save."
- Sign in to your email account, find the verification email from OverDrive, click the link, and then click the Verify button.
What if a hold notice went to my old address?
- Unless you already have seven items on your Loans shelf, OverDrive will automatically check the available hold out to you.
- If you have seven items checked out, you have four days to return one of the books and check the hold out manually.
(If you do not like OverDrive's automatic checkout feature, you can change the setting. You will need to check available holds out within four days of notification, or the book will go to the next person on the wait list.)
Still have questions? Contact us!
Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 106