Why is my account blocked? Last Updated: Sep 07, 2017 Views: 28
Why is my account blocked?
We're sorry that you can't check out books! In most cases the problem is easy to resolve. Here is a list of common account issues and solutions:
- You are trying to use a lost or deleted library card.
- Visit your local library with photo ID to reinstate your lost card or obtain a new card.
- You owe the library $25 or more for damaged or lost items.
- You have an overdue or missing Interlibrary Loan item.
- All borrowing privileges will be suspended until the item is returned. ILL items go to lost status after 30 days.
- There is a minimum $40 fee for lost or damaged ILL items. This amount may be higher, if the library which owns the item charges additional fees.
- Click for a complete list of Interlibrary Loan privileges and policies.
- You have a reciprocal card, which must be renewed every two years.
- You have an educator card, which must be renewed every year.
- You will need to visit your local library with photo ID and proof that you are still an educator in the FVRL district to renew your account.
- You are a Camas Resident and have a Camas card with 6 or more overdue items, or owe $40 or more for lost or damaged items.
- You can return overdue Camas items to any FVRL library branch, but you must pay for lost or damaged Camas items at the Camas Library. Find billing and payment information here.
- You pay a fee every 3 months, 6 months or yearly for library access, and it is time to renew your account. You can see payment options here.
- 3 months, per person - $11
- 1 year, per person - $44
- 3 months, per household - $28.75
- 1 year, per household - $115
- You have reached your checkout or hold limit.
- The You can have 50 checkouts and 50 holds per card (does not include items from our eBook & MP3 audiobook collection.) .
Still need assistance? Please contact us!
Last Updated: Sep 07, 2017 Views: 28