How do I use OverDrive? Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 1961
How do I use OverDrive?
Our OverDrive collection has both eBooks and downloadable audiobooks, which you can enjoy on most computers and devices. For best results, use OverDrive's apps and website to borrow and download their eBooks and audiobooks.
NOTE: the instructions below are for the OverDrive app. If you have an Android, iOS or Windows 10 device, you might like OverDrive's mobile app, Libby.
Get Set Up:
- You must do so with an email and password. To create an account, fill in the boxes under "Enter your details." Be sure to verify the account.
- For the best user experience, always sign in to the Fort Vancouver Regional Library OverDrive website with an OverDrive account email and password. Signing in with a library card number and PIN may cause download errors.
- The OverDrive app requires EPUB format. The app is compatible with most tablets, phones, and computers.
If you are using a tablet, phone, or computer:
- Listen to audiobooks with the OverDrive app for Mac and iTunes
- Download and read eBooks with an Adobe ID and Adobe Digital Editions for Mac.
If you are using an eReader:
Use a computer to browse and check out eBooks
Holds & Returns:
Return titles to your library
- Need additional assistance? Please contact us.
Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 1961