Can I send a fax at the library? Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 252
Can I send a fax at the library?
FVRLibraries do not have fax machines, but you can fax using web services on our internet computers:
1) Insert a USB drive (with the document saved on it) into the computer’s USB port.
2) Log in to a library computer with your library card number and library PIN.
3) Open an internet browser and a (limited) free faxing service, like one of these:
4) Fill in the sender/receiver information indicating the destination for the fax.
5) Choose File or Browse to select and upload the document from the USB drive.
6) Select any other available options that you want and fill out any codes the service requires.
7) Some services ask you to click a "send fax" link in an email you receive from them.
8) Check your email to see a message confirming the fax was sent.
Last Updated: Nov 01, 2018 Views: 252